So yesterday we were made aware that is is time for us to let out bottled emotions. I can't speak for you, but I try not to bottle up emotions the best I can, but of course being human I do have some tucked away quite nicely in a corner hoping they will never come up and bite me. But of course as soon as anything triggers them, there they are bouncing around, right in my face and puling my heart into shreds all over again. Sound familiar?
The fall out of this when triggered, is I don't really want to deal with anything and I want to escape, but I don't instead I dig deep, take mindful breathing steps to push these back down again so I can return to being in high loving light. I am guessing many of you can relate to this, or maybe you take a little while to return to the loving light of 4th dimensional self-love.
So embracing the Super Blue Blood Moons gift of transformation it is time to face the fear of the emotional, mental and sometimes physical pain of these emotions. It is time to be brave and strong and look at why this fear encourages us to hang on so hard to that which really hurts and damages us.
It is time to set some personal ground rules which will allow full release without personal judgement and then to release to those around you without the fear of judgement. or hurting them.
Last night your auric energy fields bathed in the light of the moon preparing you for this journey of release and self-transformation. Whether you stood out in it, saw it in your minds eye, or just heard of it on the news or through friends.
1) Light a candle for you.
2) Sit quietly, or take a walk where you can have your own mind space.
3) Invoke Archangel Michael to surround you in his protective strength and to bring your the courage to be honest with yourself.
4) Ask Archangel Gabriel to tell you, show you and give your intuition a nudge so that you can clearly know what it is you bottle up.
The guidance here is to note that you are not to focus on what others have or are doing to you; situations; places; smells etc - these are triggers and not the actual emotion that is bottled up. So what is bottled up? Is it fear? Is it embarrassment? Is it resentment? Is it guilt? Is it lack of control? Get the idea? The purpose of sitting quietly or taking a walk is so you can get to the bottom of this.
5) Write down everything you sense, feel, see or hear about you and your reaction to situations or others.. Keep writing until you just run out of words.
6) Time to let go: There is not right or wrong way to do this, but letting go is a personal experience.
The following are ideas which you may wish to try:
* Read out loud what you have written and Invoke Archangel Raphael to bathe you in healing light as each word and every breath releases more and more of the bottled up emotions. If you find you cry as you speak, or that you want to shout these to the universe then do. It's very liberating!
* Invoke Archangels Gabriel and Zadkiel. Set fire to your writing under the moon light. See the fire enclosed in the violet flame of Archangel Zadkiel. Ask that every word written is a breath easier breathed, that every moment asleep is a deeper level of release of these emotions, that every step taken is strengthening your sacral charka, growing your self-worth, self-belief, self-trust and self-esteem.
* Invoke Archangel Uriel. Imagine how you feel about what you have written and as you do, imagine you breathing out these feelings into a balloon. This balloon will keep expanding and not pop. Once you have blown every emotion into the balloon, hand it over to Archangel Uriel to transmute all this negativity into positive light and once achieved this balloon is popped and the golden light of positivity, love, peace and tranquility is given to you.
7) Be grateful for the opportunity to be honest with your self and for being strong too. Thank the Archangels for their support and guidance.
If you feel that you have just touched the tip of the iceberg with letting go of emotions and you would like to work more deeply with this then please register your interest here for information about workshops and retreats.
Opening Your Heart requires the acceptance that you are beautiful and worthy of love. These workshops will support and guide you to connect with your self-love (4th dimension); continue to work on letting go of patterned behaviours; explain how each chakra is affected by negative and positive behaviours (emotions and thoughts) and guide you to make a deep connection with your 5th, 6th and 7th dimensions of your heart centre if you wish to reach this far. Working with singing bowls to help the healing process and Archangels and other Universal beings these workshops are truly liberating.
Don't worry about where you live as these workshops can be delivered in static venues or online. Just register an interest and let us work out the logistics.
OPEN UP YOUR HEART. When you achieve this then your heart can receive all that your heart desires and all that is naturally shared with you.